SeQual, Integra High Flow Oxygen Concentrator (w/ O2 Meter)$1,550.00 $3,100.00 (You save $1,550.00)
SeQual Integra 10 EZ Oxygen Concentrator has been discontinued by the manufacturer. The Integra 10 has been replaced by the new Intensity 10 Series.
Specifications for the Intensity 10 Series can be viewed at the following link: Intensity 10 Oxygen Concentrators. Below is information about the discontinued Sequal Integra 10 EZ Oxygen Concentrator.
Sequal Integra 10 EZ Oxygen Concentrator is a high oxygen output machine for oxygen therapy patients manufactured by SeQual. Why settle for anything less than a perfect 10 in an Oxygen Concentrator? The Sequal Integra Ten is a 10 liter Oxygen Concentrator for both care giver facilities and homes. With many years of proven reliability, the Integra Ten is now more efficient, cleaner, and easier to service. The Integra Ten uses a patented ATF (Advanced Technology Fractionator) to eliminate more 200 troublesome parts found in conventional oxygen concentrators. The ATF is essentially one mechanically integrated module, that contains a single moving part that is maintenance-free, self-cleaning, and invulnerable to wear. There are no failure-prone solenoid valves, 40 fewer pneumatic connections, 35 fewer electrical connections, no electronics for valve sequencing, and no pressure-reducing regulator. Because of this unique design the Integra Ten operates at a constant low-pressure that is matched by the compressor. Because both major pieces of the concentrator operate at a steady rate, the risk of pressure swings is eliminated and the concentrator can operate for a longer period of time without wear. The mechanically integrated module with a single moving part constructed of space age composites is maintenance free, self-cleaning and less vulnerable to wear. Compare the SeQual Integra 10 EZ with the top selling home oxygen concentrators at Home Oxygen Concentrator Ratings.
The Integra 10 Concentrator has also made significant improvements to the exterior of the concentrator as well. A new easy-to-read LCD flow indicator is integrated into the redesigned control panel. Instead of knobs, dials, and buttons that can easily be knocked off or damaged; the Integra Ten uses unobtrusive finger-touch controls for easy adjustment. In fact, there are only three controls total: 1) an On/Off Switch, 2) an "increase" oxygen flow rate adjustment switch, and 3) a "decrease" oxygen flow rate adjustment switch. Since the control panel is almost completely flat, it can be wiped clean with ease.
Two Additional SeQual Integra Oxygen Concentrator Options
SeQual manufactures two additional options to the Integra 10 Oxygen Concentrators. One Integra option comes without an O2 monitor and the other runs on a 220 Volt electrical system. Both of these Integra Oxygen Concentrators are available at Vitality Medical. Call for special pricing for either of these two Integra Oxygen options!
- SeQual Integra without O2 Monitor, 110 Volt, 5 Year Warranty, Product Number 9622EZ - MSRP $2,850.00
- SeQual Integra with O2 Monitor, 220 Volt 50 Hz, 5 Year Warranty, Product Number 9621EZ - MSRP $3,100.00
Why is the Integra a "Perfect Ten"
- It is the most reliable, cost-effective system for serving high-flow oxygen patients.
- Easy-to-read LCD flow indicator.
- The new flat panel cleans with a quick wipe.
- Alerts you if the O2 hose becomes restricted.
- Delivers up to 10 LPM of continuous O2 with the security and convenience only a concentrator can provide.
- Single, easy-to-clean cabinet intake filter is highly visible and easy to reach and remove for periodic cleaning.
- Compact cabinet with integrated handle and four swivel casters make movement easy.
- Hour meter can be easily accessed and viewed by service technician.
- Essentially the same size, weight, and power consumption as a 5 LPM machine.
- Internal 9 volt battery, with provider accessible reserve gauge, powers alarm if electric service is interrupted.
More about the Integra 10 ATF Module
Sequal developed the ATF module to replace over 200 components commonly found in conventional oxygen concentrators. ATF uses a patented single rotary valve that continuously rotates at a low speed by a precision synchronous motor. The valve is completely maintenance-free, self-cleaning, insensitive to contamination and invulnerable to wear. The module works by sequentially directing the flow of compressed air to a group of four sieve beds for absorption, while purging a different set of four beds simultaneously into the atmosphere. The last set of four sieve beds are interconnected through the valve so as to equalize pressure as the sieve beds transition between absorption and desorption. Unlike a conventional O2 concentrator, the small amplitude pressure swings generated by the Integra EZ's twelve bed system eliminate not only loud noises, but also the need for a pressure regulator, and even reduce compressor wear.
More great features of the Integra 10 Oxygen Concentrator
- On the top of the Sequal Integra 10 is the air intake. Newly designed to be "zero-clearance", this air intact prevents overheating even if the unit is pushed against walls or draperies. Slightly above it is an ergonomically designed handle for easy transport of the Integra Ten.
- A velcro power cord holder is attached to the back of the unit to help make storage and transport even easier.
- The Integra Ten features a DISS-fitting cabinet design that will accommodate extra large humidifiers.
- Large diameter steel-forked casters allow for easier and more stable transport throughout the home or even on an RV.
SeQual Integra 10 Liter Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
- Width: 14.7"
- Length: 26"
- Depth: 19.1
- Weight: 57 lbs.
- Noise: 60 dBA
- Maximum Output: 10 LPM
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 7.5 PSIG
- Power Connections: 110VAC/60Hz
- Average Power Consumption: 575 Watts
- Maximum Operating Altitude: 0 - 9,000 feet above sea level.
- SeQual Integra 10 EZ Oxygen Concentrator Warranty: 5 yrs.