Researched Nutritionals, Microbinate$78.49
Internal/External Microbial Support
Special Dietary Usefulness: Under a physician’s direction, Microbinate™ may have special dietary usefulness for promoting healthy response to microbial challenges.
Scientific studies and articles in trade publications have focused attention on how bacterial strains are mutating at a faster rate than our current new antibiotic product development, rendering many bacterial strains resistant to the current antibiotic arsenal. All bacteria treated with conventional antibiotics will develop antibiotic resistance over time. The medical community is increasing physician education about the over prescribing of antibiotics and patients not following through on complete cycles of antibiotics as key contributors to this problem.
Microbinate™ combines nature’s most potent and well-researched nutrients into one formulation. Our formulators selected specific ingredient based on researched efficacy:
- Oregano: Carvacrol is the primary component in oregano oil. Research suggests that oxygen molecules in it react with water in your body to create heat that kills germs by dehydrating them. Our oregano is 30% pure carvacrol (produced by hydro-distillation, we import this expensive ingredient from Europe). More commonly-used oregano is not pure Origanum vulgare and cannot guarantee high carvacrol content.
- Monolaurin: Monolaurin is a substance derived from lauric acid (a type of saturated fat found in coconut oil and in human breast milk). The body converts lauric acid to monolaurin so it may be absorbed. Lauric acid is the active ingredient in coconut oil but its inconsistent conversion to monolaurin is what makes consumption as monolaurin preferred.
- Olive Leaf: Olive leaf contains the powerful polyphenol, oleuropein. This natural substance has been the subject of many research studies on immune support. Microbinate™ includes a high percentage extract of this essential nutrient for optimal health benefits.
- Stabilized Allicin: We import a well-researched stabilized allicin versus inexpensive garlic powder or oil-based products with little or no allicin content. Allicin is not garlic – but the fully potent, active factor in concentrated form. It has broad spectrum, anti-infective properties coupled with strong immune-boosting and immunomodulation capacity. Healthy, raw garlic bulbs grown in the Pederonas area of Spain are carefully selected so optimize allicin potency. These bulbs are analyzed for sufficient alliin (allicin precursor which is converted to allicin via the allinase enzyme) content using HPLC and mass spectrometry. Next, the garlic is crushed in a special reaction chamber where extra alliin is added to form high amounts of allicin. The system is carefully controlled and kept under constant pressure as the allicin is filtered. The resultant allicin liquid is analyzed by HPLC and frozen for transport to a low-temperature dryer. After drying, the powder is tested microbiologically and HPLC again. No chemical solvents are ever used. The potency of the final powder is directly related to its enzymatic concentration and activity.
- Curcumin: Often used as a nutrient to promote healthy levels of inflammation, high quality turmeric extract, curcumin, possesses immune support properties in the body’s daily battle against foreign microbes. We have formulated this product with CurcuWIN™ turmeric extract, a new ingredient with published research showing absorption at a rate of 46 times standard curcumin and over 6 to 30 times greater than other enhanced curcumin products. This increased bioavailability advantage was consistently maintained for each of the twelve hours measured in this study. CurcuWIN combines curcumin with a hydrophilic (allowing it to disperse in water) carrier, using the UltraSOL™ molecular dispersion technology. UltraSOL converts lipophilic (fat loving or fat absorbing) nutrients into water-dispersible ingredients. Curcumin is notoriously hydrophobic (not absorbed in water). It creates clumps when placed in water. The clumps reduce the body’s ability to efficiently utilize the nutrient. CurcuWIN™ utilizes the UltraSOL™ technology platform creating a molecular dispersion, which is another way of saying this technology creates incredibly small particles. The micro particles are then coated with food-grade excipients and antioxidants to protect and stabilize curcumin. The excipients facilitate better dispersion in aqueous solution while the antioxidants protect and facilitate more efficient utilization within the body. Curcumin (turmeric extract) is a favorite of doctors who want to promote healthy inflammation levels.
Microbinate™ is designed to promote the body’s healthy response to microbial challenges, internally and externally.
* Vegan, Soy-free & GMO-free*
Download Product Sheet Click here
Take one capsule twice per day for the first week, and two capsules twice per day in week two and beyond, or use as directed by your health care professional. For optimal results, take away from meals.
Avoid if pregnant.