Hours and Days of Operation
1. BioStar Organix’s Health advisors are available to help answer questions by phone everyday from 7:30 am until 10:00 pm PST. On most weekdays, board certified naturopathic doctors are available to assist customers by providing information on difficult-to-treat health problems.
2. While the advise of our health advisors and naturopathic doctors is based on their knowledge and experience, their advise and recommendations are not intended to replace the advice of your licensed medical physician. You are encouraged to seek advice from a competent medical professional regarding the applicability of any recommendation with regard to your symptoms or condition.
Non-Disclosure of Medical Information
3. We realize that you phone, write, and e-mail us about intimate health concerns. Therefore, BioStar Organix is highly committed to the protection of your privacy. BioStar Organix has a strict policy of never disclosing confidential health information. This means that customers who contact us need not worry that third parties will gain improper access to their private medical records.
Collection of Data
4. Every time you visit our website, we automatically collect your Internet service provider's address, the web page from which you came, and a record of your activity on our site. When you purchase from BioStar Organix or request a catalog, we collect information that you volunteer such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number and other information necessary to process your order or send you a catalog.
What We Do With Data
5. The information we receive allows us to tailor our product offer and improve your shopping experience, making shopping easier and more enjoyable. It also enables us to process your purchases, confirm your orders, customize the content and layout of our pages, notify you about updates to our website and products, and provide you with marketing information.
6. BioStar Organix's Internet website uses small files called "cookies" which may be attached to your Web browser. Use of this technology helps us recognize you when you visit our website and thus allows us to personalize your online experience.
7. BioStar Organix complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, which requires the consent of a parent or guardian for the collection of personally identifiable information from children under 13 years old.
When We Will Turn Over Data
9. BioStar Organix makes no claims that the content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Users from the European Union are advised not to disclose personal information on this website. Access to the content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access BioStar Organix's Website from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk. BioStar Organix is not responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
11. How To Contact Us: Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies and/or the practices of this web site, please contact us at: BioStar Organix Healthcare Association, 4443 West Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90027 email@example.com
Modifications to Policy
Last Modified 05/20/2012