BioImmersion Inc., Original Synbiotic$49.90
- Microbiome Technology creates hardy and viable pedigreed strains of .L. acidophilus, B. longum, L. rhamnosus, L. plantarum, S. thermophilus
- Original strains of lactic acid bacteria are based on ATCC prototypical strains and confirmed routinely by 16sRNA sequencing to provide highest quality probiotic material.
- The Original Strains are chosen for their strength, compatibility, safety and their 40 years of proven ability to neutralize food borne pathogens and xenobiotics.
- Strains selected to protect, counteract and neutralize dietary toxins, mutagens, carcinogens and infectious organisms.
- The contamination of food with aflatoxins is a worldwide problem. Mold mycotoxins compromise the blood-brain barrier and induce neurodegenerative processes. binds AFB1 in vivo and reduces bio-absorption of the toxin from the gut. and neutralize AFB1 and AFM1 by binding mechanisms. reduces content of ochratoxin A.L rhamnosusL. acidophilusB. longumS. thermophilus
- Mutagens cause impaired cell function, cell death or cell transformation into cells. and neutralize heterocyclic amines and nitrosamines, two of the most common and powerful mutagenic molecules found in our diet.L. acidophilus, B. longum, L. rhamnosus, S. thermophilusL. plantarum
- Our home is a global environment. Infectious organisms come from all corners of the world.
- Verocytotoxin producing E. coli s0157 are emerging food borne pathogens worldwide. B. longum neutralizes this toxin.
- The collective ability of the Original probiotic organisms to protect the frontline border of our GI tract membrane from the aggressive enterovirulent pathoges is accomplished via: the production of bactercins, creation of an acid barrier, stimulation of the cell mediated immune system and protective colonization of enterocytes.
- The lactic acid bacterial strains in the Original Synbiotic Formula have demonstrated the ability to inhibit the formation of pre ous colon lesions. Numerous trials performed validate findings.
- Pure inulin, derived from chicory fiber, provides support as a Therapeutic Foods carrier and prebiotic. Provides an ideal food source for the lactic acid organisms to grow, thrive and to protect.
- In the process of fermentation, inulin produces butyric acid and therefore:
- Corrects GI permeability- establishes tight junctions.
- Inhibits colon : stimulating the differentiation of stem cells.
- Improves habit of bowel regularity
- No fillers, flowing agents or excipients of any kind.
Availability: In stock
Gift Wrapping: Available