BioImmersion Inc., Garlic$39.45
- Green Technology and Patented Technology for highest phytonutrient potential.
- QAI certified raw organic garlic, Advanced Sublimation Technology. 26,800 ppm alliin content (industry standard for high potency is 10,000 ppm).
- Historical data:
- First recorded 5000 BC – Sumerians of Mesopotamia.
- Hippocrates 400 BC – infections, digestive problems and .
- Dioscorides 100 BC – infections, clearing arteries and Leprosy.
- Louis Pasteur 1858 – scientific proof that garlic kills germs.
- Known in WWII as the “Russian Penicillin”.
- Allicin in garlic is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial: anti bacterial, viral, fungal and protozoal.
- Garlic in low doses stimulates the immune system by increasing numbers of lymphocytes, phagocytosis and natural killer cell activity.
- Reduces elevated serum lipid levels- triglycerides and cholesterol.
- Reduces platelet aggregation and thrombus formation.
- Increases blood flow of erythrocytes through capillaries and decreases plasma viscosity.
- Exerts a mild hypotensive effect.
- Decreases incidences of gastrointestinal s.
- Clinically is used to chelate mercury interstitially.
- No fillers, flowing agents or excipients of any kind.
Availability: In stock
Gift Wrapping: Available