LactoFlor, URO Biotic (30 capsules)
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Urinary tract infections are one of the most common bacterial infections. It is estimated that 20 to 50% of women have had a urinary tract infection (cystitis) at least once in their lives, and many of them have recurrent infection. Women are more likely to suffer from anatomical features. Pregnancy, disorders of the vaginal flora in women, the elderly, catheter placement, enlargement of the prostate gland in men all contribute to the development of these painful conditions. The most common cause of urinary infections is E. coli , which is found in over 80% of cases.
Lactoflor UROBiotic + is a 100% natural product,a synergistic combination of well-researched herbal extracts (sage tea - Ursolia and cranberry - Exocyan), D-mannose and probiotic blend with scientifically proven beneficial properties. Designed to serve as prevention and to maintain a healthy system of excretion in women and men. The use of natural products restores an impaired balance and reduces the possibility of recurrence of infection, enhancing the body's natural protection.
Lactoflor Urobiotic + is a completely natural product, suitable for women and men, free of preservatives and GMOs, based on innovative probiotic blend with Ursolia, D-Mannose and Exocyan, which provides us with:
• rapid relief of the first symptoms of urinary discomfort
• suitable for urination breast-feeding women, diabetics and children over 6 years of age
• Does not cause long-term resistance
• Suitable for complex antibiotic use
Each LACTOFLOR UROBIOTIC + capsule contains:
1. A unique selection of specially selected probiotic strains of Lactobacilus acidofilus, L. casei, B. bifidum, B. infantis, B. Longumn , which are effective against Escherichia and , the vaginal flora and the immune system.
2. Ursolia ® - standardized extract of sage with high content of ursolic and oleic acids. Has a pronounced anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect. Ursolic acid helps reduce inflammation of the urinary tract associated with E. coli. Helps reduce discomfort and inflammation in the lower urinary tract.
3. Exocyan ® -standard dried cranberry extract - works against E. coli by destroying the pathogen-receptor connection. Thus, the bad bacteria fail to attach and secrete through the urine.
4. D-Mannose - 100% natural monosaccharide, which is naturally found in some red fruits. Has the ability to displace and evacuate pathogenic bacteria. D-Mannose blocks the adhesion of the uropathogen E. coli . Assists in the process of removal of pathogens into the urine.