Lauricidin® Monolaurin (8oz Jar)
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Lauricidin® Original Monolaurin 8oz Jar
- 1 Jar is a 4-6 Week Supply
- 3000mg Monolaurin in a single teaspoon
- Health Professional-recommended and 100% Non-Toxic, Pure Nutrient, Lauricidin® is safe for your entire family.
- Lauricidin® is all-natural, free from potential drug interactions and coconut allergens.
- Our monolaurin is a natural, plant-based medium chain saturated fatty acid extracted from coconut oil that offers unique health-promoting properties*.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much Lauricidin® should I take?
Recommended use instructions are provided with each order or specific recommendations may be made by your health provider.
“Low and slow”:
For individuals ages 12 and older, start with 1/4th of a teaspoon (1/4th of the blue scoop) two to three times a day with food, and slowly work up to 1 teaspoon (1 full blue scoop) two to three times a day with food.
We recommend not exceeding 12 teaspoons (12 full scoops) per day and always to start low and increase intake slowly.
Children three years and older may start with as low as 1-5 pellets and work up the intake more slowly.
Are there any side effects when taking Lauricidin®?
Lauricidin® is nontoxic. If starting levels are too high, a patient may experience short-term (a few days to a few weeks) exacerbation of mild symptoms such as headache, diarrhea, joint and muscle pain, body aches, acne, itchy skin, mild rashes, skin flushing, sore throat, general malaise, sweating, chills, nausea, or other symptoms. This mild and temporary response may be likened to what is known as a Jarisch-Herxheimer reaction.
These symptoms are normal – and even healthy. Questions should be directed to your health professional and your intake level may need to be lessened.
Warning: Any serious symptoms such as cardiac irregularity; breathing difficulties; chest, lung or throat constriction; significant swelling; or other severe symptoms should be given immediate medical attention.