BioImmersion Inc., Be Regular (Energy Sustain Complex)$76.90
Be Regular (Formerly Energy Sustin Complex) provides life giving seeds from ancient cultures around the world. The five organic seeds provide gentle and effective fiber for everyday regularity.
Daily fiber intake is one of the most important health requirements that is rarely achieved. Be Regular is rich with organic and gluten free fiber, One scoop offers over 7 grams of fiber towards your 25 to 35 grams a day.
The ancient seeds of Be Regular also confer life giving nutrients that are rich in complex carbohydrates yet with a low glycemic index for lasting energy, complete protein, vitamins, mineral, and essential fatty acids. Seeds are the perfect food.
- is a global blend of indigenous organic seeds and grains whose importance as a staple food can be traced back 8,000 years ago- enabling the emergence of the Neolithic Revolution.Energy Sustain Complex
- The Neolithic Revolution (8000 BC) signifies the social evolutionary transformation of humankind from being strictly hunter/gatherers to becoming village people, implementing horticulture and the beginning agriculture—enabling civilization to develop.
- Energy Sustain’s plant based materials come from USA organically grown amaranth, buckwheat, chia, quinoa and millet-the first four being true seeds, with millet being a true grain.
- Organic crops such as millet arose in China and Africa, amaranth in Mexico, quinoa in Peru, buckwheat in Himalayas, and chia amongst the Indians in the Southwestern US-all crops with tremendous health sustaining potential.
- Millet like buckwheat and quinoa is a non-acid forming food, easy to digest and considered to be one of the least allergenic grains. It’s 15% protein, and high in fiber, B Complex vitamins (including niacin, thiamin, folic acid and riboflavin), Ca, Fe, K, Mg, Zn, P, methionine (an amino acid) and lecithin. It’s a staple food of the Hunzas, a society renowned for robust longevity. Millet’s glycemic load is 21.
- was used by the Aztecs both for food and in their religious ceremonies. It has 12% protein and is high in lycine and methionine (amino acids), fiber (three times the fiber of wheat), iron (five times that of wheat), K, P and Ca (two times more than milk), Vitamin A and C. It is 90% digestible. Amaranth’s glycemic load is 21.Amaranth
- Buckwheat is over 8000 years old as a human staple. The Yi people of China consume a diet high in Buckwheat. When researchers tested blood lipids of 805 Yi Chinese, they found that buckwheat intake was associated with lower total serum cholesterol, lower LDL, and high HDL. Its an excellent source of lysine, threonine, tryptophan and sulfur amino acids. Buckwheat’s glycemic load is 44.
- Quinoa was revered as sacred by the Incas, and rightly so-it is a super food. Uniquely balanced in all nine essential amino acids needed for tissue development in humans, it is one of the best plant sources of proteins. Quinoa is higher in calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, iron, copper, manganese, and zinc than wheat, barley, or corn. Quinoa is one of nature’s most complete foods. It’s glycemic load is 18.
- Chia is a magical whole food with a glycemic index of 1. It’s use as an energy, life- sustaining food dates back back to the your 7000 BC. It is 20% protein, 25% dietary fiber, has an unusually high level of omega 3s. Aztec warriors subsisted primarily on Chia. It is called the running food. Indians running from the Colorado to the California coast to trade turquoise for seas shells would only bring Chia seed for their nourishment. Chia’s glycemic load is 1.
- In regards to energy production, our body must breakdown carbohydrate to its simplest form- a glucose molecule, which in turn as it is processed through glycolysis, the Krebs cycle, and the electron transport chain, can result in the production of 36 ATP molecules. ATP is the body’s energy currency.
- The key is maintaining healthy and appropriate amounts of glucose in the blood stream. Blood glucose levels are controlled by several means. One is how fast glucose is entering the blood stream from the diet and the other is the blood level ratio of two hormones secreted from the pancreas—insulin and glucagon.
- Energy Sustain is gluten free, and processed in a way that cooks the seeds and grain without destroying nutrient values, while at the same time liberating their nutrient and soluble fiber for maximum digestibility.