AirSep, NewLife Intensity 10 (w/ Single Flowmeter, O2 Monitor)$2,800.00 $3,800.00 (You save $1,000.00)
8 and 10 Liter Description
NewLife Intensity Oxygen Concentrator is a high flow Oxygen Concentrator that delivers up to 8 or 10 LPM of continuous oxygen. The Intensity Oxygen Concentrator also has a high pressure capacity of 20 psig, which is approximately three times higher than most Oxygen Concentrators. High pressure and high flow oxygen combine to add more utility to the Intensity Oxygen Concentrator. For instance, the Intensity Concentrator can provide oxygen for large volume jet nebulizers, venti-masks, medication nebulizers, long oxygen tubing or dual flow. The Intensity Concentrator can administer humidified oxygen to a trach patient by connecting a jet neb bottle to the O2 outlet on the concentrator. The NewLife Intensity Oxygen Concentrator offers Oxygen Patients more flexibility in special applications that most concentrators are not designed to accomplish.
NewLife Intensity Oxygen Concentrator is a Stationary Oxygen Concentrator that may be used for homecare as will as clinical applications. Manufactured by AirSep, a leader in medical oxygen devices, the Intensity Concentrator series offers a choice between single or dual flow oxygen concentrator service. A dual flow concentrator allows two patients to be served from the same oxygen concentrator, providing reduced power consumption and fewer oxygen concentrator purchases. The Dual NewLife Intensity provides 10 LPM output that is regulated on two separate flow meters. One flow meter can output 5 liters and the other can also output 5 liters or less. Or one flow meter can be set to 3 liters and the other at 7 liters. The maximum combination between the two flow meters is 10 LPM which is the concentrators maximum output. The AirSep NewLife Intensity can also provide low flowmeter blocks to serve pediatric applications. An optional oxygen monitor is available to determine the actual oxygen output of the Intensity at any given instance, helpful for those on a specified prescription dose or those living at higher altitudes.
AirSep NewLife Intensity Oxygen Concentrator Components
- Oxygen concentrator.
- User manual.
AirSep NewLife Intensity Oxygen Concentrator Features & Benefits
- Smooth, quiet operation.
- Power-efficient, saving you electric expenses.
- Single or dual flow options.
- Low flowmeter blocks for pediatric or other low flow applications.
- Optional oxygen monitor to verify concentration.
- Optional air outlet for nebulizer treatments.
AirSep NewLife Intensity Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
- AirSep NewLife Intensity Oxygen Concentrator Product Numbers: AS094-1, AS094-4, AS094-100, AS094-101, AS099-1, AS099-4, AS099-100, AS099-101.
- Width: 16.5"
- Height: 27.5"
- Depth: 14.5"
- Intensity 8: 54 lbs.
- Intensity 10: 58 lbs.
- Noise: 57 dBA.
- Maximum Output
- Intensity 8: 8 LPM
- Intensity 10: 10 LPM.
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 20 PSIG.
- Oxygen Concentration
- Intensity 8: 2 to 7 LPM @ 92% +/- 3; 8 LPM @ 90% +/- 3.
- Intensity 10: 2 to 9 LPM @ 92% +/- 3; 10 LPM @ 90% +/- 3.
- Power Connection: 120VAC/60Hz.
- Power Consumption
- Intensity 8: 410 Watts
- Intensity 10: 590 Watts.
- Maximum Operating Altitude: 0 – 10,000 feet above sea level.
- Alarms: Battery test, high temperature, power failure, high pressure, low pressure, and low concentration with optional oxygen monitor.
- AirSep NewLife Intensity Oxygen Concentrator Warranty: 5 yrs.