- Additional Companies
- Deseret Biologicals (DesBio)
- DesBio by Condition
- Allergies & Sensitivities
- Deseret Biological, Staph/Strep Combination
This formula provides temporary relief of symptoms related to staph, strep, and upper respiratory infections including fever, sore throat, swollen glands, inflamed sinus, cough, and runny nose.
Drops: 1 to 10 drops under the tongue, 3 times daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional. Consult physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
Tablets: 1 tablet 3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
QUANTITY: drops 1 oz; tablets 60 ct.
- Staphylococcus Aureus (15X 30X 60X 200X)
- Klebsiella Pneumoniae (15X 30X 200X 12C 30C 60C 200C)
- Enterococcus Faecalis (12C 30C 60C 200C)
- Pneumoccinum (12C 30C 60C 200C)
- Streptococcus Agalactiae (12C 30C 60C 200C)
- Streptococcus Mutans (12C 30C 60C 200C)
- Haemophilus Influenzae B (12C 60C 200C)
- Streptococcus Viridans (36C 60C 200C)